Senior Staff Engineer, Control System
Operations & Manufacturing
- Regular Fulltime
- Able to analyze product specifications, process control specifications and product manufacturing requirements
- Able to conduct engineering design reviews with members of cross functional teams
- Design and develop process instrumentation and control systems for new factory equipment and factory automation to be used for high volume manufacturing of ams products
- Design and develop control system upgrades and modification packages to enhance performance of existing factory equipment / automation
- Focus on equipment / process control systems design objectives such as: Efficient Algorithms & Software, Reliability, Maintainability, Operational Health and Safety
- Perform control system functional simulations during equipment design and testing phases to ensure product quality, and equipment reliability
- Utilize sound software design and development fundamentals and methodologies to fulfill all the requirements above
- Possesses problem solving, negotiation and presentation skills
- A Degree in Electrical/ Electronics Engineering, Mechatronics or related discipline.
- 10 years of experience in electrical, electronics or control Systems engineering and design experience in high volume manufacturing environment.
- Experience in controlling software design and development in PLC and PC platforms.
- Experience in Process Equipment OEMs or suppliers of Factory Automation will be considered.