Senior Staff Engineer, Mechanical
Operations & Manufacturing
- Regular Fulltime
- Able to analyze product specifications, process control specifications and product manufacturing requirements
- Able to conduct engineering design reviews with members of cross functional teams
- Design and develop new factory equipment and factory automation to be used for high volume manufacturing of ams products
- Design and develop upgrades and modification packages to enhance performance of existing factory equipment / automation
- Design and fabrication of tooling, jigs, fixtures and operations materials for factory use
- Focus on equipment design objectives such as: Efficient, mechanics, Reliability, Maintainability, Operational Health and Safety
- Perform materials compatibility analysis to ensure product quality, and equipment reliability
- Possesses problem solving, negotiation and presentation skills
- Utilize mechanical design fundamentals and methodologies to design and develop factory equipment and automation which fulfill all the requirements above
- A Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics or related discipline.
- 10 years of experience in mechanical engineering and design experience in high volume manufacturing environment.
- Experience in Process Equipment OEMs or suppliers of Factory Automation will be considered.