Product Quality Engineer
- Regular Fulltime
- PPAP and qualification report generation support
- Data analysis and drift analysis for reliability test data
- Technology and Package Reliability Monitoring data collection and Report Generation and FIT rates calculation
- Support Quality, Failure Analysis and Reliability investigations and risk assessments
- Support execution of prequalification, qualification, robustness validation and safelaunch for new and existing devices
- Support and be part of taskforce for any quality issues internally and externally through efficient and effective problem solving skills
- Supports FA and/or Reliability projects
- Degree in Electronics, Physics, Chemistry, Material Science or any equivalent
- Experience in semiconductor manufacturing specially in the field of Quality, Failure Analysis & Reliability.
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills. high self-organizing skills, and data management and reporting capability
- Ability to succeed in a fast paced environment, level-headed and works effectively and efficiently.
- Technically skilled and able to work with cross-functional teams.
- Know how of Quality tools (FMEA's and 8D reporting)
- Knowledge in PPAP generation, Reliability Monitoring reports, FIT rate calculation and drift analysis