Staff Engineer IC Test Development (m/f/d)
Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
- Development of test programs and test hardware for testing of advanced optical sensors IC’s on wafer and package level
- Development of test concepts to ensure testability in cooperation with design, customers and suppliers in a very early design stage
- Planning of project schedules, quotations for target test times and estimations of test costs and efforts
- Development of test hardware to adapt existing tester platforms for the test requirements of the products
- Design of test boards with test interface circuits
- Development of probe cards for wafer level testing
- Development of test software for Automatic Test Equipment using structural and high level programming languages
- Industrialization of the test solutions and transfer to production with clear defined stability and repeatability criteria
- Ramp up support, yield optimization, test time reduction, continuous improvement
- Close cooperation with test support, product engineering, production and quality
- Take over and maintenance of already implemented test solutions
- Contribute to new test methods and test development know-how
- Contribute to test FMEA elaboration
- Bachelor / Master of Science in Electronics
- more than 3 years job experience in test development
- skills and interests in electronic measurement techniques for analog and mixed signal domain
- English written and spoken
- strong in team work and team communication
- experience with high-level programming languages like C, Pascal, ...
- knowledge in hardware- and circuit design
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group G (https://www.feei.at/leistungen/informations-service/mindestlohne-und-gehalter-2019).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.