PCB Layout Designer for Optical Sensor Applications (m/f/d)
Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
- Design PCB layouts to develop reliable circuits and nice-looking evaluation kits
- Work with team members in understanding circuit requirements and limitations
- Assist in designing and developing Printed Circuit Boards (PCB)
- Design 3D models with Altium Designer and SolidWorks to assure system optomechanical request are fulfilled
- Develop design documentations for PCB manufacturing
- Interaction with PCB suppliers and assembly companies
- Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering or related technical field of study
- 3+ years of industry experience in PCBs design
- Experience with CAD software as SolidWorks is a major plus
- Experience with Altium designer
- Experienced at testing and characterization in an electronics lab
- Basic experience in optical systems is a plus
- Self-starter, and self-sufficient in problem solving and accomplishing tasks
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group E (http://www.feei.at/kollektivvertraege/kv_tabelle/).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.