Staff Engineer, Analog Design
Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
- Join our multi-disciplinary team at our new Rochester site, where your contribution will play a key role in further strengthening our product portfolio and supporting our growth strategy within key market segments for CMOS Image Sensing Solutions.
- As staff analog design engineer you will be responsible for defining the building block specifications.
- Design and verification of the analog block(s) according to specifications.
- Prepare and report technical progress to project manager and customer.
- Support the characterization and debug of your designed blocks in the lab.
- Minimum Bachelors degree in EE, CE, ECE or related.
- 5+ years of experience in analog and mixed signal ASIC design.
- Experience with ASIC architectural design.
- Experience with top-level ASIC design and verification (layout and simulations).
- Strong in team work and team communications.
- ams Sensors USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to protected characteristics, including race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.