Senior Staff Engineer, Product Engineering
Operations & Manufacturing
- Regular Fulltime
- Join our multi-disciplinary team at our new Rochester site, where your contribution will play a key role in further strengthening our product portfolio and supporting our growth strategy within key market segments for CMOS Image Sensing Solutions.
- As staff engineer Product engineering you will be Co-operating within the project team for review meetings, Design FMEAs and Test FMEAs.
- You will also: correlate lab measurements with wafer sort and final test results.
- Conduct statistical analysis of device production data.
- Be the main responsible person for a product-family from Production Transfer till End of life.
- Conduct yield monitoring, stabilization of yields and define cost reduction programs.
- Support the quality department in analysis of field returns (RMA’s) and electrical FA.
- Co-operate with various departments in the continuous quality improvement program.
- Minimum Bachelors degree in EE, CE, or related field
- 5+ Years working in Product Engineering
- Passion for analytical work and failure analysis of ICs, ability to solve complex problems independently and take initiative.
- Entrepreneurial mindset you have and you are a team player.
- Pro-active attitude with a holistic approach to problem solving in a highly competitive and complex environment.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to multitask and work in multi-cultural & multi-disciplinary teams. You are a decision maker and you get results.
- ams Sensors USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to protected characteristics, including race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.