Project Coordinator Wafer Manufacturing (m/f/d)
Operations & Manufacturing
- Regular Fulltime
- The project coordinator manages the portfolio of key projects within the semiconductor wafer fab. Among the projects are new technology and product introductions, Kaizen and cost improvement projects and production automation.
- The responsibility of the project coordinator is to monitor the project progress, the allocation of human resources, to support the individual project leads with respect to tools and methods of project management, and to escalate if required.
- Project Coordinator identifies potential to strengthen the project methodology within the wafer fab and initiates and drives improvement programs. The project coordinator is also the interface to the corporate project management community.
- Experience with project management.
- Strong communication skills.
- Focused and goal oriented.
- Bachelor in engineering sciences or similar.
- Project management certification is advantageous.
- Fluent in English and German.
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group F (http://www.feei.at/kollektivvertraege/kv_tabelle/).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.