Senior Staff Engineer, Assembly Engineering
Operations & Manufacturing
- Regular Fulltime
- Responsible for sustaining Assembly and Testing Subcontractors located in China
- Interface with multiple stakeholders from Design, New Product Development, Test, Packaging, Reliability, Operations and Quality Engineering teams to support new product development, product qualification and ramp up activities, ensuring product meeting committed timeline and achieve best in class yield and quality.
- Supports product development, product qualification and release to production with achieved expected yield and cycle time.
- Track closely the assembly manufacturing process including testing to maintain and improve specified quality levels, yield, cycle times and cost.
- Support to resolve customer complaints, initiates and recommends corrective action on the basic of technical analysis, follow up corrective and improvement actions and risk mitigation.
- Oversees and monitors processing of lots for engineering evaluation, qualification or experiments.
- Drive and or part of team to continuous improvement programs for robust technologies and products.
- Engage in-group problem solving and process improvement projects.
- Generates all assembly related technical documentation
- Generate regular report on OSAT performance.
- Degree or above in Electric/Mechanical/Physics/Chemical Engineering related.
- >10 years’ experience in Semiconductor Industry, prefer to optical sensor area.
- Experience and knowledge in IC Assembly. Optical package experience is advantage.
- Familiar with FMEA´s, RMA/PCN-processing and 8D-reporting
- Know how in Quality Management (VDA 6.3, ISO IATF16949 Quality Standards is advantage)
- Willing to work with international teams and willing to travel especially within Asia region.
- High initiative, self-motivation and hard-working attitude
- Excellent communication skills in oral and written English & Mandarin