Open Position Banner
Quality Staff Engineer
- Regular Fulltime
- 1. Establish, implement and improve Product Quality assurance and control process to ensure product conforming to establish specification and standard.
- 2. Lead quality related feedback investigation through collaborating with cross-functional team using 8D approach.
- 3. Drive continuous improvement activities to reduce quality issues and CONQ
- 4. Analyze quality performance utilizing statistical and analytical tools and methods
- 5. Manage and handle onsite customer expectation, requirements and generate Quality Reporting
- 6. Participate in the development and refinement of Design and Process FMEA’s (Failure Mode and Effects Analysis) for new product and existing product.
- Degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Preferably with minimum 3 ~ 4 years of working experience in quality role, manufacturing, semi-conductors related industry
Set up Job Alert