Analog Design Engineer (m/f/d)
Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
- Support existing IPs in projects
- Develop and support new IPs in the area of Oscillators and PLLs
- Develop test concepts of IPs
- Test and evalute IPs
- Define quality rules for IPs
- Several years of experience in analog and digital design
- Good knowledge of cadence tools (analog, mixed signal)
- Capability of writing specs and design documents
- Defining IP quality flows
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group F (http://www.feei.at/kollektivvertraege/kv_tabelle/).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.