Open Position Banner
Senior / Specialist, Capex
Operations & Manufacturing
- Regular Fulltime
- Lead the development and implementation of sourcing strategies, in collaboration with Business Units, R&D and Operation, and establish global supplier network capabilities for assigned categories to achieve key business objective of Time to Market, Total Cost of Ownership and Supply Continuity
- Communicate and execute category strategies across the organization, with Business Units and NPI Operation, to ensure sourcing decisions and product development aligns with strategic supplier selection
- Drive Alignment with global / regional stakeholder on procurement strategies and lead execution on respective site tactics to achieve Lower Total Cost of Ownership
- Build and sustain a strong supplier relationship. Responsible for Supplier performance and Conduct periodic Business review, driving Supplier on improvement plan to close Performance gaps
- Business contract review and negotiation PO issuance to Supplier and resolving Invoices issue. Weekly and Monthly performance reporting.
- Total Category Ownership
- Strong SAP Background. Systematic, Organise and Meticulous in detail.
- High sense of urgency Experience working in High volume production environment and handle process productivity project. Good with Microsoft Office Application
- Knowledge & Experiences of Capital Equipment investment purchases
Set up Job Alert