Open Position Banner
Sr / Staff Engineer, New Product Development
Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
- To support future new product development and qualifications.
- The AOI Engineer is a crucial role during the new product development process to:
- define product quality inspection and detection platform and methodologies
- facilitate the establishment of defect criteria and standard for product quality
- support engineering build phase to ensure samples meeting specification are shipped for reliability and customer testing/qualification
- To understand new product requirement and establish Inspection recipe base on product specification.
- Establish defect criteria and standard for new product quality
- Drive first time yield improvement, over kill rate and offline review reduction
- Support yield and defect pareto reporting and monitoring support
- Conduct Periodic Measurement System Analysis and machine correlation
- Explore new inspection methodology and machine inspection capability
- Source, benchmark and qualify new inspection machine during the development of new manufacturing processes
- Min 5 years of relevant experience in Automated Inspection(AOI)
- Familiar with different platform of Automated Inspection machines/models
- Possess strong Interest in the development of new manufacturing process and technology
- Familiar with technical report writing and analysis tool (JMP/SPC) will be an added advantage
- Good analytical and presentation skills.