Open Position Banner
Staff Test/Characterization Engineer
Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Develop Test and Characterization platform for VCSEL devices (on wafer and subassembly levels) including test equipment and components sourcing, hardware integration and automation
- Perform hands-on electro-optical characterization of device performance and prepare characterization report.
- Write and debug test programs for device characterization.
- Calibrate and maintaine characterization setup and test equipment
- Interact with vendors and internal engineers to design and procure test equipment and test fixtures, including probe cards
- Analyze test data, perform root cause analysis of device failures, and define solutions.
- Recommend improvements to device structure based on characterization data.
- Develop new techniques to streamline characterization process.
- Identify and resolve device performance issues promptly.
- Present test results in accurate and clear manner.
- Strong computer skills and experience with Automation preferred
Your education and experiences
- Minimum of a BS in Electrical Engineering, Material Science, Physics, or relevant degree
Set up Job Alert