Open Position Banner
Staff Pixel Characterization Engineer
Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- For the CMOS Image Sensing Solutions group, this role is responsible for performing detailed opto-electronic and image characterization of the pixel array as well as functional analysis of analog and digital blocks of the sensor. The Characterization Engineer will work closely with the design team, product validation, and product engineering to verify the sensor meets all performance specifications, and to assure successful commercialization of the product.
- Collect, analyze, and interpret data on the performance of the pixel array and functionality of the analog and digital blocks of the sensor at both package and wafer level.
- Determine optimized operating conditions for the device.
- Certify design and process modifications.
- Set up characterization test systems and software code for test automation and reporting.
- Maintain and extend characterization test tools and methods including python based validation software platform.
- Provide comprehensive technical reports on all aspects of sensor performance.
- Work with Design, Validation and Product Engineering to solve issues and ensure product meets product and customer requirements.
- Communicate with colleagues and managers regarding characterization methodology, status, and results.
Your education and experiences
- B.S. in EE, Micro Electronics, Physics or related field.
- Knowledge of CMOS image sensors, semiconductor device physics and processing, and sensor characterization a plus.
- Hands-on laboratory experience including test development.
- Programming experience in python.
- Strong problem solving skills, innovative and can-do mind-set; passion for new challenges.
- Strong interpersonal skills for working with multi-functional teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
Set up Job Alert