Open Position Banner
Staff Analog Layout Engineer
Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Support the design team by providing the layout for all of the circuits that make up the image sensor. A big layout challenge in imagers is the layout of circuits that have the same pitch as the pixel. Pixel pitches are in the order of only a few micrometers.
- Main Tasks:
- Analog block layout
- Floor planning
- Power routing
- Layout verification
- Top-level layout and verification
- Documentation, methodology, design flow optimization
- Database delivery to fab.
Your education and experiences
- University or high school degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronics and Computer Engineering
- 6+ years of relevant professional experience in the semiconductor sector.
- You have already worked with process nodes <= 90nm.
- Proven programming skills for scripting UNIX-Shell and UNIX in general.
- Specialist knowledge in layout verification. • Experience with Cadence Virtuoso XL layout suite. • Experience with Mentor Calibre GUI.
- Specialist knowledge in power routing and analysis is preferred.
- Experience in image sensor layout (small pitch) is seen as a plus.
- Strong problem solving skills, innovative and can-do mind-set; passion for new challenges
- Team player skills and proactive working style
- Fluent business English is required.
Set up Job Alert