Open Position Banner
Staff Analog Design Engineer
Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Our team develops CMOS image sensors for consumer & medical applications. The applications require designing circuits with considerations of both low power, noise & area. Together with the design team, you are one of the key circuit designers for a project.
- You are involved from the early start of the project, checking the feasibility of the project concept, and will be responsible to support with design & layout up to the tape-out.
- During lab validation you will take up measurement and validation of the circuits you have designed and will support the team up ‘till the final production ramp-up.
- Analog block design and layout, including corner verification, mismatch simulations and post-layout simulations.
- Feasibility studies in order to define product architectures and circuit topologies.
- Defining product requirements from marketing needs.
- Top-level floor planning
- Leading a small project team of designers and layout engineers (<10 people)
- Top-level layout and verification
- Database delivery to fab.
- Documentation, methodology, design flow optimization
Your education and experiences
- University degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronics and Computer Engineering, Physics or comparable fields of study, alternatively a high school degree and relevant experience.
- 6+ years of relevant professional experience in the semiconductor sector.
- You have already worked with process nodes <= 90nm.
- Proven programming skills for scripting UNIX-Shell and UNIX in general are a plus.
- You know how to write systemVerilog models of the circuits you design.
- Specialist knowledge in design verification. • Experience with Cadence design tools. • Experience with Mentor Calibre GUI (or equivalent physical verification tools).
- You have experience with image sensor design.
- You have experience leading a small design team.
- Experience with analog mixed-signal verification is a plus.
- Strong problem solving skills, innovative and can-do mind-set; passion for new challenges
- Team player skills and proactive working style
- Fluent business English is required.
Set up Job Alert