Process Engineer Lithography (m/f/d)
Operations & Manufacturing
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Leads projects in collaboration with either in-house or external partners
- Technical counterpart to supplier for definition / development of advanced models for production (counterpart to maskdeveloper for OPC model creation)
- Audit preperation and participation in internal / external audits
- Data extraction, analysis and reporting skills.
- Characterization and Implemenation of new equipments and processes.
- Deputize for the group manager
Your education and experiences
- Bachelor or higher University degree in chemistry, physics or other technical studies
- High skills in Statistical Process Control SPC, Fault Detection & Classification FDC and Design of Experiments DoE
- Familiar with Safety & Quality in a production enviroment
- Experienced project leader
- Self-starter and self-sufficient in problem solving and accomplishing tasks
- Fluent spoken and written English
Collective salary and wage agreement
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits
based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group F (http://www.feei.at/kollektivvertraege/kv_tabelle/).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.