Open Position Banner
Senior Engineer Process Development (Mastering/Metrology)
Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Develop process of optical molding products or materials, including mixing/dispensing/curing of epoxy.
- Plan and design DOE, execution, take measurements, analyze results, and draft engineering documentation
- R&D equipment transfer, setup and troubleshooting
- Hands-on operation and recipe creation on oven/CNC-based dispensing system/metrology tools
- Plan for resource, capacity and schedules
Your education and experiences
- Bachelor's degree in science / chemical / mechanical or relevant fields.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experiences in semiconductor, or optical manufacturing industry
- Experience of calibration, recipe creation, running measurement, and analysis, on measurement machines like, Smartscope, Surface profiler etc.
- Knowledge, or experience, about Epoxy Molding.
- Strong knowledge in statistical data analysis with experiences on process control
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt to a rapid changing environment
- Be proactive, and possess good analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to details
- Proficient in using data analysis software tools, such as JMP or Minitab
- Basic knowledge of jigs and fixtures for measurements
Set up Job Alert