Open Position Banner
Mastering & Tooling Engineer
Operations & Manufacturing
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Monitor process performance indices on qualified processes and establish good controls to maintain process performance
- Troubleshoot out-of-control situations and process issues related to yield, quality and throughput and put corrective/ preventive actions in place
- Establish work procedures, corrective actions and preventions
- Initiate, organize, develop and lead task-force for short term problem solving and long term continuous improvement
Your education and experiences
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- Possess knowledge in DOE, SPC, troubleshooting techniques
- At least 1 year experience in high volume manufacturing.
- Work in cross functional teams such as Manufacturing, Equipment, QA, etc to identify solution to issue and strategy for High volume manufacturing.
- Work in semiconductor environment is an advantage.
Set up Job Alert