Open Position Banner
Senior Staff Engineer, Quality
Operations & Manufacturing
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Ownership APQ strategy and APQ execution for the project/initiative.
- Key go-to person (contact window) in the Division for any APQ related issues for other Quality support functions (Quality Operations, Supplier Quality, Failure Analysis, Reliability, Corporate Quality).
- Controlling and reporting of all APQ project topics (APQ Engineering and product qualification compliance within business processes, internal & external audit preparation & management, continuous improvement)
- Ensures execution of Advanced Product Quality Engineering support/resources in all the defined projects within the Division according milestone goals
- Drives Failure Analysis and Reliability asset/resource commitment from Corporate Quality (within regional ams), including outsourced model
- Drive reduction of rework/rescreen improvements through KPIs and goal alignment/handshake with Operations
- Responsible for the APQ strategy and qualification timeline. That includes the strategy for the Quality Management System and FA&REL together with Corporate Quality
- Supports CQE (Customer Quality Engineering) in customer audit during product development
- Drives Quality mindset across the organization and has the authority to stop production, if necessary to correct quality problems and the authority for product recalls to protect the Business Unit
Your education and experiences
- Engineering Master in Material Sciences, Physics, Chemistry, Electronics or related discipline
- Strong (> 5yrs) experience in semiconductor industry in the field of Quality / Reliability Engineering, able to challenge concepts/report. Product and process knowledge in AR/VR Optics, Diffracted Optics Elements (DOE), Micro Lens Array (MLA), Nano-imprint Lithography (NIL), Front-end Fab process and Lasers are key required skills. Exposure of silicon photonics would be an added advantage. R&D candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Understanding Optics Lifetime, Mission Profile and Reliability modelling (Weibull or Lognormal).
- Excellent communication skills (motivating teams, presenting to customers and internal management/stakeholders)
- Strong analytical problem solving skills (like data analysis and interpretation, 8D process)
- High level of self-organization, shows process-oriented way of working, has strong planning- and task management skills
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills (self-driven, proactive, taking initiative, team player, ensures accountability)
Set up Job Alert