Open Position Banner
OPS Product & Yield Staff Engineer
Operations & Manufacturing
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Support the handshake between development team (i.e. NPD, New Product Development) and NPI for the assigned portfolio, by making sure that all results, reports and deliverables are reviewed and available.
- Prepare, in alignment with all stakeholders, the safe-launch and ramp-up plan
- Support risk assessments (FMEAs)
- Secure the system readiness for mass production, by collecting and providing all the required information to the system owners (e.g. Bill Of Materials (BOM), Process flow specifics (e.g. UPH estimates, PCP, etc.), Traceability, Maverick lot limits, SYL/SBL, etc..)
- Monitor and report on the yield during NPI phase to achieve, in alignment with the stakeholders, the launch yield targets. Support the yield target setting processes.
- Collect and review the final data (as stipulated in the deliverable checklist) to support the handover gate review, after which the product is transferred from NPI to Operations/Mass Production team.
- Support Operations during the first stages of the volume ramp up
Your education and experiences
- Master or Bachelor of Science in Electronics, Electrical Engineering, Physics or equivalent
- 3+ years of relevant experience in a role as Product Engineer or Process Integration engineer in the semiconductor industry
- Solid knowledge of quality and problem solving tools, like 8D, FMEA, DOE, Fish-Bone Analysis, etc.
- Strong technical analysis competency with the use of analytical tools like JMP/Spotfire, Mini-Tab, etc
- Experience in script languages (like python) is a plus
- Pro-active with "can-do" attitude ‘Quality first’ mindset
- Strong interpersonal skills
Set up Job Alert