Product Engineer - Manufacturing (m/f/d)
Operations & Manufacturing
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- 360° Product ownership
- Identify yield enhancement opportunities
- Test program optimization
- Drive cost optimization projects
- Help maintain highest product quality standards
- Perform electrical failure analysis and fault localization
- Develop data analysis and lab measurement tools
Your education and experiences
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Physics, Electrical Engineering, Electronics, Telematics or equivalent
- Understanding of digital, analog, and mixed signal products
- Excellent communication skills in English (spoken and written)
Collective salary and wage agreement
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits
based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group F (http://www.feei.at/kollektivvertraege/kv_tabelle/).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.