Open Position Banner
Sr Staff Engineer, Quality Control
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Responsible for product & technology transfer and collaborate with cross-functional groups with in-depth knowledge/experience within VCSEL/LED or photonics industry to ensure project delivery meet timeline and customer demands.
- Possess working knowledge and experience of III-V/IV semiconductor fab preferably with Process, Process Integration, Product Engineering or Quality background.
- Responsible to provide technical advice/ support to overseas counterpart during product & technology transfer phase.
- Work with Advance Product Quality team to develop qualification strategy on assigned projects, coordinating qualification execution with Failure Analysis and Reliability counterparts to meet project timeline.
- Coordinate and liaise with key stakeholders from cross-functional team to resolve complex technical issues with containment, root cause, effective implementation of corrective actions and preventive measures to facilitate closure of alerts/complaints in 8D manner.
- Support Quality Management organization including Quality Assurance and Systems with focus on automotive products.
- Drive and manage Quality and Reliability issues, as well as continuous improvement projects to upkeep process capabilities.
- Handle NCR/MRB/DMRB disposition, ensuring Non-Conforming materials are assessed with comprehensive risk assessment.
- Support customer audit for both automotive and non-automotive products, exceeding customer satisfaction with rigorous pre-audit preparation to achieve zero Non-Conformance and Quality Alerts.
Your education and experiences
- Bachelor/Master Degree in Electrical & Electronics / Materials / Mechanicals / Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Physics or other relevant discipline.
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of experience in VCSEL/LED industry, III-V/IV semiconductor wafer fab with Process, Process Integration, Product or Quality Background.
- Experience in technology and product development transfer for semiconductor devices or automotive industry will be added advantage.
- Solid knowledge on Quality and problem solving tools, 8D, SPC, FMEA, DOE, Fish-Bone Analysis.
- Familiar with Quality Management Standards - IATF 16949, ISO 9001.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to work well independently and within a team.
- Methodical, motivated, flexible and comfortable working in a dynamic environment.
- Willingness to travel and to work in international teams.
Set up Job Alert