Open Position Banner
Associate Project Manager, Operations
Operations & Manufacturing
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Act as interface between the Business Line and the manufacturing sites for the relevant portfolio.
- Define, in alignment with the operation team and drive on the cost down, quality and yield improvement roadmap and lead the implementation.
- Support production (line) transfers to other facilities or new processes
- Maintain and improve capacity planning methodologies to ensure accuracy. Capacity scenario analysis to identify current and or future capital needs.
- Collaborate closely with Production / area experts in driving WIP Flow / Cycle Time / Delivery / OEE improvement projects like Real Time Dispatching (RTD), Production Auto-Scheduling to realize benefits
- Conduct equipment utilization study and allowances analysis. Compare gap on equipment productivity vs actual output by monitoring equipment OEE.
- To execute the capacity planning activities for Tampines site consisting of VCSEL Line , Filter. This position will also cover OEE setup project, time studies, capacity improvement projects, capex requests and layout planning.
Your education and experiences
- Bachelor’s degree preferably with Engineering or Science background
- Minimum 3 years in Semiconductor Manufacturing in Industrial Engineering
- Experience with new Fab start-up / RTD experience is a big plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel VBA and AutoCAD
- Critical thinking, Problem-Solving, analytical & creativity
Set up Job Alert