Junior Post-Silicon Validation Engineer (part time) (m/f/d)
Research & Development
- Regular Parttime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Creation of validation plans mapped to product requirements
- Definition and development of laboratory testbench considering highest possible automation
- Design of printed circuit boards (PCB) for product measurement
- Automation of measurements through software development (National Instruments Labview; Python)
- Electrical parameter measurement, characterization over temperature and statistical analysis
- Support bring-up, debugging and analysis of state-of-the art IC products
- Generation of validation reports
- Tight collaboration with the project teams; being part of the team
Your education and experiences
- BSc degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent; pre-BSc candidates with experience in laboratory measurement and PCB design will also be considered.
- Experience with electronic lab equipment and electrical measurement
- Experience in PCB design
- Experience in scientific programming languages (Python, Matlab, LabView)
- Experience in automation using scripting or other automation tools
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
Collective salary and wage agreement
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits
based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group E (http://www.feei.at/kollektivvertraege/kv_tabelle/).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.