Senior Expert (m/f/d) Global HR Systems
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Strategic IT consulting for in-house business departments and global process owners in the Human Resources area (joint development of IT roadmaps, definition of needs and prioritization of tasks for upcoming process optimizations and system harmonization projects)
- Progress the HR-application related demand pipeline incl. clarifying requirements, support the business in outlining the benefits and coordination the effort estimates from our IT Service Delivery department
- IT point of contact for business process owners regarding HR change and project requests
- Holistic responsibility for project management activities: manage the whole requirements engineering process, evaluate possible solutions, collect and analyze costs and effort, create project plans, handle project controlling, define test cases and coordinate tests, plan the rollout, hyper care and support structure, check documentations, support during training preparations and trainings
- Creation of technical specifications together with the development team for internal as well as external implementation projects
- Support the development and improvement of the internal project management process
Your education and experiences
- You have a bachelor's or master’s degree in IT, computer science or a related field and bring several years of professional experience with SAP HR solutions as well as demonstrated project leadership experience.
- Strong knowledge of Human Capital business processes and a comprehensive understanding of IT technologies will set you apart.
- You have strong communication skills as well as the ability to work under pressure and understand how to set priorities in a fast-paced environment. In addition, you bring initiative, strategic thinking and the ability to innovate.
- For the cooperation with our international teams, you convince with intercultural competence and a very good command of written and spoken English.
Collective salary and wage agreement
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits
based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group H (https://www.feei.at/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/Angestellte-2021-05-01.pdf).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.