Pixel Development Principal Engineer (m/f/d)
Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Define, develop and implement new detector concepts for ambient light sensors in high end consumer market
- Take responsibility for the development of pixel- based optical detectors for ambient light sensors in central R&D
- Act as a technical lead or team member in development- and implementation projects
- Work together and lead project team members on different, international sites and different departments
- Perform extensive TCAD simulations, based on proposed device concepts
- Define device layout- and technology process- splits during the development phase
- Define measurement plans and evaluate measurement results in cooperation with business line engineering
- Report projects status to colleagues and managers
- Work together with a multidisciplinary team such as system architects, circuit designers, optical engineers, process- and device engineers
- Supervise and support younger colleagues
- Contribute to the detector technology roadmap
- Generate and secure intellectual property
Your education and experiences
- Minimum of five years of experience in silicon based photodetector development, with focus on pinned photodiode pixels
- Excellent knowledge of device physics of silicon based devices.
- Master or PhD in Physics or Microelectronics
- Good knowledge of TCAD simulation tools such as Sentaurus device, or Minimos NT.
- Goal oriented and self- motivated
- Structured way of working
- Good communication skills, respectful communication.
- Willingness to take the technical leadership of a project team
- Knowledge of advanced silicon fabrication technology is a plus
- Good command of written and spoken English language, minimum level DELF B1
- Willingness to travel to headquarter of ams-OSRAM in Austria, 1 week per quarter
Collective salary and wage agreement
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits
based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group G (http://www.feei.at/kollektivvertraege/kv_tabelle/).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.