Group leader CMOS devices & detectors (m/f/d)
Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Leading an R&D group in the field of silicon based, integrated optical detector development.
- Develop group by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Coordinate team members at different locations (Austria, Singapore, Belgium).
- Ensure resource management to enable proper project execution according to the technology roadmap and budget plan.
- Challenge technology concepts and improve development methodologies.
- Drive the development and implementation of optical detectors, in order to enable profitable, high volume products.
- Promote the technical cooperation and regular alignment between your team and business line representatives.
- Support the business lines with technology know how, also as a representative of the group in meetings with customers.
- Contribute with proposals for new projects and give inputs to the optical detector technology roadmap.
- Generate and secure IP.
Your education and experiences
- 3 years minimum experience as a group leader of a technical team, preferably in the semiconductor industry.
- Master or PhD in physics, microelectronics or equivalent studies.
- Good proficiencies of English language (DELF niveau B2), proficiency of German language is advantageous.
- Good presentation and communication skills.
Collective salary and wage agreement
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits
based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group G (http://www.feei.at/kollektivvertraege/kv_tabelle/).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.