Open Position Banner
Senior Staff Engineer, Post Silicon Validation
Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Strong programming experience on PXIe – LabView, Teststand, Python. Generic programming in Excel, Spotfire.
- Extensive understanding of PXIe instrumentation cards, SMU’s Digital, AWG, Scope including programming the NI drivers.
- Extensive experience with common lab equipment, including protocol/logic analyzers, oscilloscopes, etc.
- Extensive experience with ASIC debug techniques and methodologies
- Extensive experience with board/platform-level debug, including clock/power delivery, sequencing, analysis, and optimization
- Extensive experience in documentation and report generation.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must excel in a dynamic team working environment
Your education and experiences
- Min 8+ experience in post silicon validation.
- Bachelors or masters in Electronics Engineering.
Set up Job Alert