Open Position Banner
Staff Engineer, Analog Design
Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Experience in mixed signal IC Design, block level specifications, simulation, modelling, optimizing layout for performance, etc. Sensor and sensor interface design is a plus
- “Expert level” transistor level design knowledge and experience of standard analog building blocks including Bandgap references, current references, OPAMP, LDO, switched cap circuit designs, charge pumps and such for ultra-low noise performance in CMOS processes. Design experience in ADC is a plus
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written) are required, as customer level technical interface and design / team leadership is necessary under pressure situations.
- Experience with relevant CAD tools (including Cadence Virtuoso, SPICE, etc.)
Your education and experiences
- Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering with 5 years of experience or PhD with 3 years’ experience – with an emphasis in analog / mixed signal Integrated Circuit Design.
Set up Job Alert