Open Position Banner
Senior Staff Engineer, Test Development (Module Package)
Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Lead the team of test engineers in managing major test development projects and monitor its progress against timeline.
- Perform activities for the development, characterization, and implementation of new test equipment, jigs and fixtures, test concepts, methods and programs into production
- Develop fixtures and jigs for testing DUT and support customers on all test related matters
- Develop and perform test program generation and optimization for new customers' products
- Develop and execute test strategy for new products including design for test analysis and feedback
- Develop new techniques for test handling and fixtures, using experimental design and statistical method, evaluate failure data to find root cause and implement sound engineering solution
- Possess the ability to define problems collects data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Define processes and equipment requirements and specifications used in the manufacture, fabrication and evaluation of sensor devices
- Review product requirements with product designers to ensure compatibility with processing and testing methods with design goals
- Develop programs to improve process yields and manufacturing efficiency
- Recommend and prepare changes, additions, and modifications which will optimize processes, enhance yields, reduce costs and improve the manufacture of product / processes
- Ensure compliance with all relevant internal procedures and policies and quality system
- Be a technical lead in a diverse team environment that includes interactions with suppliers, internal and external customers and production personnel
Your education and experiences
- Degree in Electronics / Electrical Engineering or Physics Min 2 years' of related experience in semiconductor packaging / semiconductor manufacturing, optical testing background
- Possess sensor/camera/lighting package design, modeling knowledge would be an added advantage
- Have strong leadership qualities and be able to drive project teams in ensuring set time lines, costs and quality expectations are met
- Possess prior experience in project management and preferably from range of medium to large size projects
- Able to communicate and write reports to customer on tester development related topics
- Familiar with Design of Experiments (DOE) methodology and Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Ability to work under pressure and meet urgent customer requirements
- Able to commit and complete deliverables (beyond normal working hours)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present and influence a wide range of internal and external customers.
- Be dynamic, resourceful and self-motivated.
- Knowledge with C++, Python, Labview programming preferred.
Set up Job Alert