Open Position Banner
OPS Product & Yield Staff Engineer
Operations & Manufacturing
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- To provide engineering support in order to meet output, efficiency, productivity, safety, yield and cycle time requirements at minimum cost while maximizing product quality.
- Monitor, analyze and compile daily product yield performance and plan for improvement activity. 3. Work closely with New Product Development, Process, Manufacturing & Quality team and get ready to ramp up product into high volume production.
- Work closely with New Product Development, Process, Manufacturing & Quality team and get ready to ramp up product into high volume production.
- Take lead to identify cause of root cause to improve product yield and process excursions.
- Ensure Statistical Process Control (SPC) charts are within control and BOM are configure accurately
- To be able to demonstrate strong leadership with high level of maturity and innovation in solving technical or/and people problems and be able to articulate his/her thoughts and ideas clearly across cross-functional teams and all levels with data and facts.
- Actively drive product yield improvement, inclusive of process/product characterization, qualification and production pilot runs and volume ramp to achieve timely delivery of quality innovations and products to meet market and customer demands.
Your education and experiences
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technical Degree
- Minimum 3 years in Product or Yield Engineer
Set up Job Alert