Open Position Banner
Engineer, Metrology Maintenance
Operations & Manufacturing
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- This job is to support Metrology process for Filter line.
- Setup and maintain recipes for metrology, defectivity and logistics tools. Manage data and recipe backup.
- Do effectivity analysis and disposition for AVI OOS lot.
- Do MSA study to ensure the accuracy, stability, repeatability and re-productivity.
- Monitor and improve the tool performance by SPC and CIP
- Collaborate with equipment engineer and vendor to ensure tools stable and reliable performance.
- Writing relevant procedures such as WSP and OCAP, Control Plan, conduct training to operator and other colleagues.
Your education and experiences
- Bachelor in Electronics & Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical and other engineering.
- 5 years wafer fab metrology and defectivity process experience.
- Experience in MSA, SPC, DOE, recipe set up for metrology and defectivity tools such as microscope, AVI, particle check, ellipsometer, wafer sort and merge.
- Skills in programming and data compiling.
Set up Job Alert