Open Position Banner
Shift Engineer, Maintenance
Operations & Manufacturing
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Provide engineering support on all equipment operational issues to meet production output and quality.
- Maintain and calibrate test system for operation to meet equipment specifications.
- Perform preventive maintenance for all equipment as per schedule and support in equipment qualification and release to production in meeting output, quality and reliability.
- Update and compile maintenance report, downtime / conversion and performance index.
- Ensure good housekeeping, work discipline, ESD and safety.
- Prepare daily engineering reports and PM checklist for all equipment.
Your education and experiences
- Degree in Electronics engineering or its equivalent with minimum 3 years exposure to Semiconductor / Test operation.
- Diploma in engineering or its equivalent with minimum 5 years of working experience, preferably in wafer test.
- Good working attitude, sense of urgency and communication skills.
- Competent in both Windows and Unix/Linux operating systems
- Experience in troubleshooting and maintaining test equipment such as Teradyne, Advantest, LTX MX/EX series (preferred)
- Experience in troubleshooting and maintaining wafer prober such as Accretech, Electroglas, TEL Precio Octo (preferred), MPI test systems (preferred)
- Must be able to support 12 hours shift if duty call
- Good knowledge in MTBF and MTTR is a plus
Set up Job Alert