IT Specialist Engineer/Informatica Product Owner (m/f/d)
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- IT Product Owner for Informatica solutions (EDC, AXON & IDQ), responsible for application's maintenance, development and roadmap. Continuous evaluation of application's value-added, compared to market and industry trends
- Drive application's roadmap according to Data Governance & Master Data strategy and vision. Monitor system's performance, ensure application stays relevant and scalable, recommend and develop means for improvement
- Support strategic projects and data governance program where application's development is required, steering development from design to implementation. Stay up to date with new application's releases, document its scope and capabilities, share existing and new capabilities with Business Application Owners and promote new them to optimize business processes
- Accountable for ETL processes for master data/meta data within Informatica. Support data cataloguing and lineage within Informatica EDC
- Ensure Informatica web UI is simple, clear, consistent and easy to navigate thru. Technical consultant where master data and data governance tools are relevant
Your education and experiences
- More than 3 years of experience rolling out Informatica solutions at enterprise level (EDC, AXON, IDQ)
- User experience design is a plus. Create and document process and data flows (in Informatica Developer). Excellent communication skills to act as liaison between business and IT for designing requirements
- Proven experience in requirements engineering. Good understanding of data governance and quality concepts
- Basic project management skills to track and implementation work packages in time. Structured approach for problem solving/conquering complexity
Collective salary and wage agreement
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits
based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group G (https://www.feei.at/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/Angestellte-2021-05-01.pdf).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.