Open Position Banner
Test Development Engineer
Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Close cooperation with the product development in order to ensure testability of the IC-products in a very early design stage
- Project planning, quotes for target test times and development costs and efforts
- Development of test concepts in cooperation with Design, Customer and Suppliers for Package Level testing to test IC’s on Wafer Level
- Hardware development to adapt existing test platforms to the test requirements of the products design of test interface circuitry (loadboard)
- Probe card design for wafer level testing
- Development of test software for Automatic Test Equipment (ATE) based on UNIX using structural and high level programming languages
- Project Documentation
- Industrialization of the test solution and transfer to production with clear defined stability and repeatability criteria
- Ramp up support, yield optimization, test time reduction, continuous improvement
- Close cooperation with test support, product engineering, production and quality
- Take over and Maintenance of already implemented test solutions
- Contribution to new test methods and test development know-how
- Continuous contribution to workflow and process improvement
- Possible travel to Europe and Far East in support of product launch
Your education and experiences
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineer, Electrical Computer Engineering or related field.
- Experience with High level Programming Languages like C, C++, C#, Java, VHDL etc.
- Knowledge in Hardware and Circuit Design
- Skills and interest in electronic measurement techniques especially in the analog and Mixed Signal domain
- Experience with Automatic Test Equipment for Semiconductors (LTX/Fusion EX, CX preferred)
- Strong in team work and team communication
- ams is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to protected characteristics, including race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or age.
Set up Job Alert