Open Position Banner
Senior Specialist in Demand/Project Management (m/f/d)
Operations & Manufacturing
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
Munich or Regensburg
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- As Specialist in Demand/Project Management, a close cooperation with the various Businesses across the Globe is required. The business nature to deal with is very dynamic and complex; multiple channels, complex eco-systems, high business volatility, and applications with high degree of design-in efforts.
- Drive the monthly-unconstrained demand signal from the market, based on several inputs from other departments, external reports, analytics etc. and assure that the related systems are updated accordingly.
- Acting as an Integrator; especially when it involves Sales, Marketing and the Businesses, this integrator Role is of essence to come to a successful collaboration in establishing an accurate as possible Demand signal and its related processes.
- Be strongly involved in the Top Must Do’s of the Demand Management Team and also in the further integration of the two companies, especially related to the Demand Management process and the selection of future required systems solutions.
Your education and experiences
- Master’s degree or a higher professional education in Business Administration, Project Management, Supply Chain Management or related fields
- > 5 experience in similar business environment in the area of Supply Chain and/or Business Planning Roles
- Strong business and finance acumen
- Required skills:
- Ability to drive decisions in a complex multi-stakeholder environment.
- Being able to work as a true Integrator: working together and taking a leading Role, work with various stakeholders at all levels in the organization.
- Challenging behavior supported by high analytical power, and strong communication skills and cultural awareness.
- Strong personality to ensure the best demand signal is send to our factories.
Set up Job Alert