Open Position Banner
Senior Staff Engineer, Ops Industrialization
Operations & Manufacturing
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Lead Industrialization of Cutting edge Optical Products & Modules for Tier1 Customers that set the Benchmark in Consumer, Automotive and Industrial markets.
- Interface with multi-functional teams across the globe to ensure smooth launch and ramp of new products.
- Develop and implement strategies for Site Selection (including Make Vs Buy), Cost reduction, Yield and Productivity improvement to meet Margin targets
- Review Manufacturing requirements for new products and develop Sourcing Strategies to meet Technical and Cost requirements
- Work with Procurement team to identify competitive sourcing of Components, Assembly, Test and other services
- Set up & review Cost Model periodically; identify Cost drivers and work with respective functional teams to lower cost
- Work Closely with NPD, NPI, IE, Operations team to align the ramp plan to ensure smooth ramp of new products. Solve Technical, Operational issues that could crop up in the Safe Launch/Mass Production.
- Review Product Forecast (S & OP) with Supply Chain Management team periodically and ensure action plans to meet the Customer demand
- Update Business Line on the issues/actions seen in the Project across various phases
- Interface with Customer, CQE teams to handle issues and drive remedial actions internally
- Track lessons learned from current/previous projects to avoid pitfalls in new projects
Your education and experiences
- Bachelors/Masters in Mechanical/Electronics/ Optical or other Engineering
- Min 5 to 7 years’ experiences in high volume manufacturing of Semiconductor / IC / Optical packages
- Enjoy working with several teams, located globally with cultural diversity
- Flexibility in handling changing requirements (from Customer, Technical, commercial)
- Maintain big picture view, while attending to the details.
- Maintain pleasant personality in all the touchpoints across the company
Set up Job Alert