Senior Staff Engineer Wafer Level Engineering (m/f/d)
Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Development of state of art optical coatings for optoelectronic devices
- Optical and mechanical characterization of coating materials
- Integration of optical filters on CMOS devices
- Working in interdisciplinary teams in order to improve overall system performance
- Design of interference filters according specifications
- Customer support, acting as key technical contact for lead customers
Your education and experiences
- Academical education in physics, chemistry or material science
- Profound understanding of geometrical and wave optics
- Knowledge in optical measurement technique (e.g. ellipsometry or spectroscopy)
- Basic understanding of PVD and CVD deposition techniques
- Experience in semiconductor industry favorable
Collective salary and wage agreement
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits
based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group H (http://www.feei.at/kollektivvertraege/kv_tabelle/).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.