Senior Project Manager (m/f/d)
Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Serve as a subject matter expert for process improvement projects.
- Create new business processes to support cross-functional engineering teams during product development, reduce project risk and improve product quality.
- Lead teams of engineering process owners
- Keep up-to-date on industry standards (IATF / ISO).
- Participate in internal audits of engineering business processes and facilitate audits conducted by regulatory bodies.
- Review and improve existing engineering business processes according to Kaizen Methods.
- Coordinate the rollout of process changes, including the generation of relevant documentation such as process documents, templates and training materials.
- Deliver training sessions to engineering teams to improve process compliance.
Your education and experiences
- Master’s degree in Engineering
- 7+ years in Engineering and Project Management, including successfully leading multiple projects.
- Experience in leading cross-functional teams
- PMP certified or on track for certification
- Experience working with development methodologies such as Stage Gate or Agile
- Experience working in system engineering, including utilization of the V-model.
- Experience working with configuration & change management processes.
- Proficiency in English (both oral and written) and excellent communication/listening skills
- Collaborative and respectful team player, dedicated to team success
Collective salary and wage agreement
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits
based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group H (http://www.feei.at/kollektivvertraege/kv_tabelle/).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.