HR Internship Talent Management (m/f/d)
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- An internship at ams OSRAM is a good opportunity to get to know our company and to gain valuable industry experience in Human Resources. We offer a six months fulltime internship with focus on talent management.
- Participation in various global HR projects such as Employee Engagement (support internal surveys), Social Media/HR Communication (creation of content), Talent Programs (administration), People Development (Training administration)
- Support with administrative and organizational activities, such as the preparation and follow-up of project team meetings as well as the creation of presentations and communication templates
- Participation in our current culture and organizational development initiatives
Your education and experiences
- Matura and/or student (Human Resources, Psychology, Business Education, Business Administration or similar)
- Result oriented and structured
- Good communicational and organizational skills
- Ability to work in an international environment
- Team player, motivation and hands-on-mentality
- Very good English/MS Office skills
Collective salary and wage agreement
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits
based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group A (http://www.feei.at/kollektivvertraege/kv_tabelle/).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.