Senior Staff Engineer CAD & Support Engineering (m/f/d)
Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Digital Design Frontend support of EDA design tools and methodology
- DFT flow - tool support, design implementation, optimization and debug
- PDK digital library development, generation and verification
- Be ready to actively participate in specific design tasks of ongoing projects
Your education and experiences
- 5+ years’ experience in Digital IC Design ASIC implementation, with proficiency in digital frontend and DFT design
- Deep knowledge of RTL2GDS flow, HDL design and verification, synthesis, scan insertion and ATPG
- Knowledge of Cadence tools (Genus, Modus, LEC, Conformal LP) and DFT (Compression, LBIST, ATPG, pattern generation and debug) are a strong plus
- Excellent presentation skills, initiative, enthusiasm
Collective salary and wage agreement
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits
based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group H (http://www.feei.at/kollektivvertraege/kv_tabelle/).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.