Master program at the Institute of Fundamentals and Theory in Electrical Engineering at the TU Graz in cooperation with ams OSRAM (m/f/d)
Research & Development
- Master/Bachelor (student) Thesis
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Modeling, simulation and measurement of the influence of shielding cans for EMC applications
- Work on your master's thesis in cooperation with the Institute of Fundamentals and Theory in Electrical Engineering at TU Graz
- Get familiar with the used simulation software (Ansys HFSS)
- Interpretation of results and investigation of the influence of different geometries for electromagnetic shielding
- Perform corresponding measurements at the ams OSRAM EMC Lab and compare the results of simulation and measurement
Your education and experiences
- Completed Bachelor’s degree
- Enrolled for Master studies Electronics or equivalent
- Experience in the semiconductor industry is a benefit
Collective salary and wage agreement
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits
based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group E (http://www.feei.at/kollektivvertraege/kv_tabelle/).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.