Open Position Banner
Software Quality Assurance Engineer
Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Prepare test plans, test cases, execution of tests, and reporting of results. Perform software testing against requirements to achieve quality goals.
- Report software issues and manage them to a resolved status.
- Maintain close cooperation with software development to ensure testability of software early in the design stage.
- Develop test concepts in cooperation with the software team to address the testing of new software designs.
- Responsible for project planning, quotes for test times, development costs and efforts. Coordinate test efforts, tools, and scoping across projects.
- Develop test software using structural and high level programming languages, such as C#, Python, Java, or C++.
- Contribute to new test methods and test development.
- Provide continuous contributions to process improvements.
- Create and maintain software testing infrastructures and automation.
- Serve as an ambassador and champion of software testing throughout ams.
Your education and experiences
- Bachelor’s degree (or foreign equivalent) in Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or a related field and 5 years of experience in embedded firmware software testing.
- Experience (5yrs w/Bachelor’s degree) with software testing at unit and system level; C, C++, or Python programming languages; utilizing and developing software or system testing infrastructures as needed; software testing methodologies; embedded system testing.
- OTHER: Job Site: 5556 Tennyson Parkway, Plano, TX 75024; 40 hours/week; Salary: $114,234 per year; Must have permanent work authorization in U.S.
- CONTACT: Mail resumes to Christopher Pfeil referencing job id 50020383-2017-001751.
- This notice is being provided as a result of the filing of a permanent alien labor certification application for this job opportunity. Any person may provide documentary evidence bearing on the application to: US Dept. of Labor, ETA, Office of Foreign Labor Certification, 200 Constitution Avenue, NW, Room N-5311, Washington, DC 20210
Set up Job Alert