Reporting Senior Specialist, Supply Chain Management (m/f/d)
Supply Chain Management
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Drive SMC reporting roadmap, systems and concepts in alignment of key stakeholder requirements and IT
- DRI for report development, implementation and roll-out for entire SCM organization in close alignment with IT
- Sustaining of SCM reports including change management
- KPI target setting governance
Your education and experiences
- University Degree in Supply Chain Management / Engineering / Computer science or 5-7 years of experience in a similar position
- Strong knowledge on reporting software/tools like Power BI, Analysis for Office or equivalent
- Good knowledge of relevant computer applications (MS-Office, SAP etc)
- Relevant working experience in a semiconductor industries will be an advantage
- Ability to drive decisions in a complex multi-stakeholder environment
- Strong communication and cultural awareness
Collective salary and wage agreement
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits
based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group F (http://www.feei.at/kollektivvertraege/kv_tabelle/).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.