Open Position Banner
Senior Specialist, Human Capital Development
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Conduct organizational wide training needs analysis and prepare an annual learning and development plan for competencies-based development.
- Work with internal stakeholders and external vendors to plan and organize delivery of L&D interventions in line with the organizational L&D plan and as otherwise appropriate.
- Outreach to various learning communities and government agencies.
- Manage grants application, submission and administration.
- Design and develop blended learning solutions.
- Partner with internal or external subject matter experts and/or cross departmental project teams as necessary.
- Manage L&D budget and facilitate L&D processes and administration, including L&D system administration.
- Ensure that L&D related procedures and policies are accurate and up to date and support audits relating to L&D.
- Lead/manage/support the initial roll-out of new programs and continuous improvement activities/projects.
- Report regularly on progress against specified objectives, tasks and KPI’s.
- Support the internship as well as employee communications and engagement activities.
Your education and experiences
- BSc/BA in HR, Business or any relevant course of study.
- A minimum of five years relevant experience in a similar learning/training and development role and at least ten years of combined experience.
- ACTA Certification.
- Experience in the planning and management of staff learning/training and development within an organization, including experience in training needs analysis, instructional design and training facilitation and presentation.
- Excellent analytical skills and experience in identifying improvement opportunities, generating ideas, and implementing solutions.
- High degree of computer literacy, specifically competence in the use of MS Office Applications and HR/learning information systems.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and training skills.
- Preference for candidates who are iHRP certified.
- Preference for candidates with RPA knowledge.
Set up Job Alert