Open Position Banner
Senior Design Verification Engineer
Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- • Responsible for design verification of integrated circuits, using both directed tests and constrained random regressions
- • Primary focus is on digital design verification, but proficiency with mixed signal design verification and creation / validation of models are strong advantages
- • Proficiency in System Verilog and UVM, including: writing checkers and assertions, customizing constraints, getting functional coverage collection using cover groups, etc.
- • Technical and team leadership – both within the internal project DV team, but also directly supporting demanding customers.
- • Creation of test benches and automated verification simulations
- • Performing block level and top level design verification
- • Generation of relevant documentation (DV Plan, DV execution plan, customer reviews, etc.)
Your education and experiences
- • Master’s degree in Electrical / Computer Engineering with 5 years of experience in Design Verification, or a Bachelor’s degree with 10 years of experience including at least 3 years in team or technology leadership role
- • System Verilog / UVM based DV experience
- • Collaborative and respectful team player with mentoring skills, and passionate about the team’s success
- • Excellent communication skills (both oral and written) are required, as customer level technical interface and design / team leadership is necessary sometimes under high pressure situations.
- • Experience with relevant CAD tools
- ams OSRAM is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to protected characteristics, including race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.
Set up Job Alert