Open Position Banner
Staff Maintenance/Equipment Engineer (Wet Etch/Cleaning & Plating)- 12 hours shift
Operations & Manufacturing
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Manage Lift-Off Process, Wet etch/clean & Plating process for existing products & new products developments.
- Drive process development, process/product characterization, qualification and production pilot runs and volume ramp.
- Ensure process robustness and manufacturability, cost effectiveness and profitable yields, complete with post-release care.
- Responsibility for daily lots disposition, quality/reliability issues & continuous improvement.
- Support NPD/UPD/R&D/PI/Quality team in solving complex engineering problem.
- Ensure timely delivery of quality innovations and products to meet market and customer demands. Plan and perform experiments in collaboration with internal / external team, vendors, etc.
- Establishing good process margins and inline controls including setting up SPC control chart as well as maintenance of Cp/Cpk performance
- Perform routine reporting of project status as well as creating & updating of process documentations, i.e FMEA, Operating Instructions, Process Characterization Report, Control Plan, etc.
- Yield analysis and lead trouble-shooting of defect and yield issues and process excursions associated with the new process/tools.
Your education and experiences
- PhD / Master / Bachelor degree in Electrical & Electronics / Materials /Mechanicals / Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Physics or other relevant discipline.
- Minimum 5 years of direct experience in Wafer Fab process development in Wet clean/etch process, Electro-plating and equipment background.
- Self-driven and strong team player with keen technical ability, systematic approach, detail-oriented, excellent problem-solving skills, and positive attitude.
- Ability to work independently, hardworking, possess sense of urgency, able work under pressure and be hands-on and expected to dive into technical details
Set up Job Alert