Open Position Banner
Staff Process Engineer, (Wet Etch/Cleaning & Plating)
Operations & Manufacturing
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Manage Lift-Off Process, Wet etch/clean & Plating process for existing products & new products developments
- Drive process development, process/product characterization, qualification and production pilot runs and volume ramp.
- Yield analysis and lead trouble-shooting of defect and yield issues and process excursions associated with the new process/tools.
- Responsibility for daily lots disposition, quality/reliability issues & continuous improvement
- Support NPD/UPD/R&D/PI/Quality team in solving complex engineering problem
- Ensure process robustness and manufacturability, cost effectiveness and profitable yields, complete with post-release care.
- Establishing good process margins and inline controls including setting up SPC control chart as well as maintenance of Cp/Cpk performance
- Perform routine reporting of project status as well as creating & updating of process documentations, i.e FMEA, Operating Instructions, Process Characterization Report, Control Plan, etc.
Your education and experiences
- PhD / Master / Bachelor degree in Electrical & Electronics / Materials /Mechanicals / Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Physics or other relevant discipline
- Minimum 5 years of direct experience in Wafer Fab process development in Wet clean/etch process, Electro-plating and equipment background
- Hands on process experience in at least two of the following semiconductor manufacturing processes: Lift-Off Process (LOF), Plating or Wet Clean
- High volume manufacturing, and production ramp experience in semiconductor industry; experience in III-V semiconductor fab is added advantage
- Understand the fundamentals for one of the following areas: dry etch, thin film deposition, lithography, wet etch and thermal
- Proficient in SPC, DOE, GR&R, Cpk and correlation analysis;
- Proven statistical data analysis skills with JMP, Minitab etc.
- Competent documentation, presentation skills
- Basic knowledge on compound or semiconductor process equipment is preferred
Set up Job Alert